Please help the Writing Arts Department determine my fitness for instruction by completing a brief evaluation of your experiences in this course.
Check Banner for a reminder that you have a survey to answer, or check your student emails for a reminder to complete your Course Evaluation.
The administration will tell me periodically how many students have and have not completed their evaluations. To avoid reminder notices, take a moment to complete an evaluation in class today. If you do receive a reminder, it will look something like this:
Go to Banner looking for something like this:
Subject: Reminder for COMP 01.112.7 course evaluation
This is an automated message sent by David Hodges, your instructor for COMP 02.xxx.xx, as a reminder to complete your course evaluation using Self-Service Banner prior to DEC XX, 2021. After this date, the evaluation will no longer be available.
1. Go to http://www.rowan.edu/selfservice.
2. Click “Access Banner Services – Secure Area – login Required”
3. Enter User ID and PIN.
4. Click “Personal Information.”
5. Click “Answer a Survey.”
6. Click on the student evaluation for your class.
8. Complete the student evaluation.
9. Click “Survey Complete” to submit your completed student evaluation.
Your instructor has not been informed of the recipients of this message; only that it has been sent to the students who have yet to complete the course evaluation.