Verify Portfolios THU APR 27
- WRITE YOUR NAME ON THE WHITE BOARD to indicate you have arrived in class.
- In the order in which you checked in, you’ll verify your complete and compliant Portfolio items with the help of your beloved professor.
- Your Portfolio will contain 8 items.
- 3000-word Researched Persuasive Argument
- Annotated Bibliography, 10-15 Sources
- Visual Rhetoric Rewrite
- Self-Reflective Statement
- (5, 6, 7, and 8) Two of the following:
- Definition Rewrite, plus the original Definition Argument
- Causal Rewrite, plus the original Causal Argument
- Rebuttal Rewrite, plus the original Rebuttal Argument
- Prof will Certify your Portfolio in class TODAY.
- Your Grade Conference appointment can be Confirmed when your Portfolio is certified complete.
- When instructed, click through to the Grade Conference Chart and add your name.
- Then leave a Reply to this Agenda page declaring: “I attended class and my Portfolio was verified” or words to that effect.
- You will be dismissed.