Brief Causal Arguments
Consider what you know about your own Topic and Thesis.
Make 5 brief Causal Arguments derived from your own research, as I have done on the Lecture Page “Types of Causal Arguments.”
- Single Cause with a Single Effect (X causes Y)
- Single Cause with Several Effects (X causes Y and Z)
- Several Causes for a Single Effect (Both X and Y cause Z)
- A Causal Chain (X causes Y, which causes Z)
- Causation Fallacy (X does not cause Y)
Use the Reply field below the E09 Post to make your arguments.