2) The search for happiness in life
3) The effect of the search for happiness on the quality of human life
4) The search for happiness, seen as a life goal to many, negatively impacts the well-being of society.
5) Eliminating the difficulty of searching for happiness in life would considerably increase the overall well-being of society.
6) Eliminating the single-minded search for happiness in life would increase the overall well-being of society by shifting the focus to identifying the fulfilling purpose of life.