03 Class THU SEP 09
Daily Notes Reminder
Class Notes are my technique for taking attendance, evaluating your level of engagement with the classroom, and encouraging you to practice Purposeful Summary of what goes on while we’re together.
Record your Notes as a Reply to the daily Agenda (that is, to this page).
- If you think I should create a 2-minute “How To” video for Daily Notes, leave me a reminder in your Notes below this page.
The White Paper
- Workshop: Bearing Down on the Research Hypothesis
- Model: The White Paper: Why We Still Have Polio
- The Practice Opening. A Take-Home Task. Located at the very bottom of the very long post titled “White Paper—Polio.”
- Complete by midnight TONIGHT, THU SEP 09
- White Paper Quiz. Follow this link to a quick quiz on White Paper technique and grading.
- Complete by midnight TUE SEP 14