The Course is on a blog.
The entire course is conducted on the Course Blog
Counterintuitive Fall 2018
The url is: counterintuitivefa18.com
- Course Materials and readings will be posted on the blog.
- Assignments will be posted on the blog.
- Student work and feedback will be conducted on the blog.
- Grades will not be posted on the blog.
Your work will be public.
To participate and earn a grade, you’ll need a free WordPress account and username.
- The college respects your privacy.
- To protect your anonymity while posting to a public blog, choose a unique username that does not identify you.
- DO NOT USE YOUR ACTUAL NAME as a username.
Get a WordPress account
Be careful how you do this. You want to open an account, but . . .
YOU DO NOT WANT TO START YOUR OWN BLOG.
Follow this link to begin the process:
- Use any email address you can easily access from all devices.
- You do not have to use your Rowan email address for WordPress.
- DO NOT START YOUR OWN BLOG.
- Choose a unique username that does not identify you.