17 Reflective Statement
17 Self-Reflective Statement
- Create a new post titled “Reflective—Username”
- Cut and paste the template from this post into yours.
- Select the Reflective category and your own Username.
- Publish. Then update with actual text to replace the boilerplate text in the template.
- Link your self-reflective comments to your own essays when you cite them specifically to prove your case that you achieved the course goals.
- For a START-TO-FINISH model of an excellent Reflective Statement from 2018, follow this link.
- DEADLINE. Post directly into your Portfolio before or during class WED APR 21.
DEADLINE: MON APR 19 (11:59PM SUN APR 18)
Link to the assignment: