13 Class MON MAR 08
The Visual Rhetoric Unit
A Portfolio Assignment
Visual Rhetoric (and the Visual Rhetoric Rewrite)
- For the next several weeks, you’ll be assigned a Portfolio Task every week.
- Your first Portfolio assignment was your Definition/Categorical argument.
- The next (and the only one not directly connected to your Research Position Paper) is the Visual Rhetoric Analysis.
- You’ll receive provisional analysis of your first draft, then post a Visual Rhetoric Rewrite, which you’ll add to your Portfolio at the end of the semester.
Visual Analysis of a Static Image
- To get warmed up to the idea of Visual Analysis, let’s start with a static image before moving on to motion pictures.
- Visual Rhetoric, Static Image
Visual Analysis of One Second of Video
- Portfolio Assignment Visual Rhetoric Argument
- DUE MON MAR 15 (11:59pm SUN MAR 14)